~Michelle, Albert & Kendrick~!!
Kendrick's having Fever & Diarrhoea

Kendrick is having fever and diarrhoea from last wed till this monday.. Tuesday, he is better le.. Diarrhoea stops on friday like that.. Very poor thing cannot drink milk, cause milk will cause him to diarrhoea non-stop... Haiz.. He also have throat infection, so whatever drinks also no mood to drink.. Give him ribena or soft drinks, he also dun wan.. Haiz.. Very poor thing.. Lost alot of weight lo.. Haiz.. From "ah pui" (fat in hokkein) become "ah shan" (thin in hokkein) liao... Haiz... **heartbroken**

I took 3 days child care leave to take care of him.. Cos, fever cannot take lightly lo.. Later, brain damage.. If, flu or cough I not so scare la.. But, fever I will nv take it lightly cos I have seen lots of examples of childhood negligence causing the child to be a lil slow.. Haiz.. I really pity those children, cos they are born healthy but due to parents' negligence, then become like that.. **sad case**

Later after work, I bring Kendrick back for review, as the doctor says he needs to review him as his fever goes on and off for more than 3days.. Which is quite serious la.. Haiz.. I am totally worn out these few days.. Dun really slp well cos every hr I will wake up and monitor Kendrick's temperature... Hmmm... Den day time, he dun wanna eat or play, juz cling onto me like a koala bear, dun wanna get down... My God!! My arms suffered from muscles ache after 3 days of carrying Kendrick for more than 12hrs a day... =(

My mother-in-law, sister-in-law, hubby... aiya basically everyone in the house wants to lend a hand to help me carry but my boy is very naughty and stubborn.. Only allow me to touch him, anyone else touch him he will scream and shout NON-STOP!!! Omg!! He is really a very very naughty boy!!! Only when he is sick he reacts this way.. And, when he wants to slp also only wants me to slp wid him, the others he will say "GO AWAY"!! Lolz....

Hmmm.. 3:54pm le, cant wait to knock off.. Very sleepy, weather very nice to slp.. My eyelids are closing even when I am typing my blog now.. Lol... Anyone watch "Transformers" le ma?? How's the show?? Anyone wanna tag my board to express the views, feel free to do so.. Its been a very long time since "SOMEONE" tag my board.. So, pls tag whenever U guys visit my blog so I know at least I have viewers.. Haha... Well, shall stop here.. Tata.....

Michelle blogged on Wednesday, July 1, 2009
@ 3:25 PM



HUBBY & WIFEY

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

LUV MY ONLY HUBBY N KENDRICK!!
Out-Going
Friendly
ImPatienCe
Crappy

LOVES

GoiN 2 e BeaCh
SuN-TanNing
ClUbBing N PuBBing
K-ing
DanCing
ShOpPiNg
BuGiS STreEt
FaR eAsT PlaZa
PlaY PooL
SurF NeT
BuBbleTea
Beancurd
Ice Milo
Ribena
Cam-whoring

Dearie Blogs

Angeline
WeiJin
Eileen
Angelia(Meiz)
Amelia(Meiz)
Evon
Seline- HuiYun

Online BlogShopZ

女人我最大
The Empress Closet
Knotty-Bicsie
Day & Night Closet
Banana House
Cheap Sales
trendy in stock
Gals Street
PLay Box
RunAway Diva
My Glamour Place

PRECIOUS

Trina ~ BaoBei
WeiJin ~ Jin
Angeline ~ Angel
LeeKay ~ Kay
LiShan ~ Shan
Clarissa ~ Sa
Amelia ~ Lia
Angelia~ Meiz
Jennifer ~ Jenn

BITCHING ARD




NOW PLAYING



HISTORY

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

CREDITS

designer: jerlin.
picture by & image host: photobucket.
PS: Thanks to Angeline Tang for her help to post tis Blog..