~Michelle, Albert & Kendrick~!!
GongGong, You'll Always Be Remember In My Heart!!

My grandfather just pass away yesterday nitex at ard 10pm.. My mum called me at ard 9pm and says that my grandfather most probably will not be able to be alive and doctors are trying their best to revive him as his heartbeat had already stop... My mum ask me to come down asap to see my grandfather one last time.. When I heard the news, I quickly changed and ask my hubby to drive me to Alexandra Hospital.. My hubby, hold my hands tightly, ask me not to worry my grandfather will be alright... I pray very hard nth will happen to him..

But, on my way at the expressway, my mum called me and say" where are you now?".. I say " I on my way le.. reaching soon, why??".. There is a sec of silence, den my mum replied" Gong Gong die le.. faster come and see him one last time"... I burst into tears... When I reach the hospital, I saw my grandfather lying motionlessly, I heart breaks.. I says"Gonggong, dun slp le la, dun slp le.. I am here to see you.. I am here.." Pls wake up and take a look at me.. pleasseeee......" I ask my mum, wad happen.. Why?? My grandfather do not have any illness ot disease.. What happen?? My mum dunno the reason as well,, Says muz let doctor operate his body and see what wrongs wid the internal organs,, The real reason behind his death..

I tot of visiting my grandparents next week, and called my grandfather a mth ago, and he still sounds very healthy and fine.. I told him I will visit him soon as I was busy wid work and family.. And my hubby is leaving to australia for work soon.. So when he is back we will go and visit him.. HE is ok wid it, says let him before hand so he can be at home to wait for us.. But, now i got no chance to talk to him anymore.. =( My Aunt says he did not suffer when he died.. Console me not to be sad.. I really dun understand why a healthy person can just pass away like that..

So, my dear frenz, pls visit your grandparents whenever you can.. You nv know when they will leave us!!

I remember, My grandfather dotes me the most when he is alive.. Whenever, I go and visit him, he will wake up early in the morning and go to the wet market to buy ingredients to cook my favourite dishes.. And, talk to me like a fren with regards to my studies, work and everything.. I cant stop thinking about the love he showered me.. Everything happens too quickly.. Till now, I cant accept the fact that he has left us.. =(

Now, my tears is rolling and rolling... I remember when I was young like 4yrs old.. My grandfather used to bring me out on the weekends and will piggy back me on his shoulders.. PLay cards wid me during my school holis when in pri sch.. Encourage me to study well in sec sch and poly.. He nv fails to cheer me up and advise me when I wanted to choose a wrong path when I was young.. He nv gave me up even thou I am rebellious and notorious at times... He always tells me"Do what you tink that ur conscience will nv feel guilty, den everything will be right!!" I remember wad he says and will always remember..

"GongGong, I hope you rest well and may peace be wid you!!" You will always be remembered by all of us in the family and yours words of advise will always be wid me.. I will pass your advise to my children and my grandchildren, and my great grandchildren... And, I will always tell them I hab a very very great grandfather that dotes me most among all his grandchildren!!

Michelle blogged on Monday, November 17, 2008
@ 3:56 PM



HUBBY & WIFEY

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

LUV MY ONLY HUBBY N KENDRICK!!
Out-Going
Friendly
ImPatienCe
Crappy

LOVES

GoiN 2 e BeaCh
SuN-TanNing
ClUbBing N PuBBing
K-ing
DanCing
ShOpPiNg
BuGiS STreEt
FaR eAsT PlaZa
PlaY PooL
SurF NeT
BuBbleTea
Beancurd
Ice Milo
Ribena
Cam-whoring

Dearie Blogs

Angeline
WeiJin
Eileen
Angelia(Meiz)
Amelia(Meiz)
Evon
Seline- HuiYun

Online BlogShopZ

女人我最大
The Empress Closet
Knotty-Bicsie
Day & Night Closet
Banana House
Cheap Sales
trendy in stock
Gals Street
PLay Box
RunAway Diva
My Glamour Place

PRECIOUS

Trina ~ BaoBei
WeiJin ~ Jin
Angeline ~ Angel
LeeKay ~ Kay
LiShan ~ Shan
Clarissa ~ Sa
Amelia ~ Lia
Angelia~ Meiz
Jennifer ~ Jenn

BITCHING ARD




NOW PLAYING



HISTORY

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

CREDITS

designer: jerlin.
picture by & image host: photobucket.
PS: Thanks to Angeline Tang for her help to post tis Blog..