*****CLOSE~UP*****The other 2 "CareBears" is for my colleagues.....
One of my colleagues intro me a website www.cubeecraft.com to download -> print -> cut -> fold these cute cute cubee characters.. If, u r free nothing to do, u can print out and fold also... ^___^ I took some of the pics and compile them together.. I am in charge of colouring the characters then my assistant supervisor help me to cut and fold.. Hee.. Cos, I don't have talent to do tat.. I pass e job to him.. LOL... My favourite character is "Kirby"!!
I spend the most time colouring "Ness", he is actually carring a bag behind.. Forget to took the pictures down... Nvm, can go to the website view if u r interested to know.. Hee.. I like "Mr. Stay Puft" and "Max" also.. Very cute lo... Actaully, all very cute la.. Haha.. More characters to come.. If i have the time.. =)
After my lunch, there are a few stalls that sells clothes, bags and some cute stuffs... I was busy browsing and didn't really pay attention to a lil gal standing beside me.. I tot she is juz a kid, so i nv bother also.. But, there was these commotion ard me, and pple ard are toking abt the lil gal being invited to shows and perform ard the world.. I am quite curious so I took a closer look at her.. WHen I saw her.. I was like... She is so small but she has a adult face.. And, I found out she is 32 yeards old liao.. Omg!! She is so tiny.. And, she is a Thai... I took a pic wid her as she is really a very very rare person I seen in my life!!
Juz some pics of me and Kendrick at home.. Nth to do la.. Since, tis lil boy like to take pictures so much.. So, entertain him take a few lo.. LOL..
Tat's all for now ba.. Get back to work le.. Hee...
Michelle blogged on Friday, August 15, 2008
@ 9:37 AM

HUBBY & WIFEY


LUV MY ONLY HUBBY N KENDRICK!!
Out-Going
Friendly
ImPatienCe
Crappy
LOVES 
GoiN 2 e BeaCh
SuN-TanNing
ClUbBing N PuBBing
K-ing
DanCing
ShOpPiNg
BuGiS STreEt
FaR eAsT PlaZa
PlaY PooL
SurF NeT
BuBbleTea
Beancurd
Ice Milo
Ribena
Cam-whoring
Dearie Blogs 
Angeline
WeiJin
Eileen
Angelia(Meiz)
Amelia(Meiz)
Evon
Seline- HuiYun
Online BlogShopZ 
女人我最大
The Empress Closet
Knotty-Bicsie
Day & Night Closet
Banana House
Cheap Sales
trendy in stock
Gals Street
PLay Box
RunAway Diva
My Glamour Place
PRECIOUS 
Trina ~ BaoBei
WeiJin ~ Jin
Angeline ~ Angel
LeeKay ~ Kay
LiShan ~ Shan
Clarissa ~ Sa
Amelia ~ Lia
Angelia~ Meiz
Jennifer ~ Jenn
BITCHING ARD
NOW PLAYING 
HISTORY
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
CREDITS