~Michelle, Albert & Kendrick~!!
My 21st Bdae Celebration wid Hubby!!

My 21st Birthday Celebration was a sweet and short one... Early ine morning, I put Kendrick under e care of the babysitter den I go facial first.. Cos, Hubby went back to camp for a meeting den meet me in e noon.. After my facial at abt 1pm, I took a cab and pick Hubby up at tampines cos he went home to bath and change clothes.. We reach Tampines Mall at about 1.30pm den we walk ard first cos dunno wanna watch wad movie.. But, also not much choices la.. Either the movie timing dun suits us, or e movie not nice.. So, we decided to watch "The Forbidden Kingdom"...

You muz catch tis show cos tis beri funny.. I am sure you will share e same sentiments wid mi if you hab already watch e movie.. Jacky Chan is very humorous in tis movie.. Haha.. When he was abt to die.. The priest says he will send a walking monk.. Den Jacky Chan asks: Don't you have a RUNNING monk?? Funny rite?? Still got alot la.. Cant remember, I dun mind watching it a second time.. ^__^

I upload tis poster cos I feel tat this "white-hair witch" looks beri cool... My hubby likes her.. I am ok wid it la.. I like her style la.. Quite cool.. Muz catch tis show wor...



Before the movies, we went to Century Square Basement 1 to eat Sakae Sushi.. Yum Yum.. Long time nv eat le.. So, now eat le feels its especially delicious.. Lol..

Here are some pics of me & hubby:

Cheers!!




Nothing to do... Catch my own reflections!! Cool......





Haha.. Take snaps of Hubby.. Cos, he dun wanna pose... So........... Tis is wad I can take le.. -___-"'




Last pic, after e whole lunch... I LOVE TIS PIC!! Damn Cawaii!!!


Overall, I would like to thank my dearest Hubby for e treats and gifts he gave mi 2 weeks ago... And, most importantly I wanna thank him for being with me thru thick and thin and giving birth to lil Kendrick!! Haha.. LAOGONG, I LOVE YOU!!! **Muackzz**





Michelle blogged on Sunday, April 20, 2008
@ 4:00 PM



HUBBY & WIFEY

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

LUV MY ONLY HUBBY N KENDRICK!!
Out-Going
Friendly
ImPatienCe
Crappy

LOVES

GoiN 2 e BeaCh
SuN-TanNing
ClUbBing N PuBBing
K-ing
DanCing
ShOpPiNg
BuGiS STreEt
FaR eAsT PlaZa
PlaY PooL
SurF NeT
BuBbleTea
Beancurd
Ice Milo
Ribena
Cam-whoring

Dearie Blogs

Angeline
WeiJin
Eileen
Angelia(Meiz)
Amelia(Meiz)
Evon
Seline- HuiYun

Online BlogShopZ

女人我最大
The Empress Closet
Knotty-Bicsie
Day & Night Closet
Banana House
Cheap Sales
trendy in stock
Gals Street
PLay Box
RunAway Diva
My Glamour Place

PRECIOUS

Trina ~ BaoBei
WeiJin ~ Jin
Angeline ~ Angel
LeeKay ~ Kay
LiShan ~ Shan
Clarissa ~ Sa
Amelia ~ Lia
Angelia~ Meiz
Jennifer ~ Jenn

BITCHING ARD




NOW PLAYING



HISTORY

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

CREDITS

designer: jerlin.
picture by & image host: photobucket.
PS: Thanks to Angeline Tang for her help to post tis Blog..