~Michelle, Albert & Kendrick~!!
Tml is my first day of work

I will be starting my first day of work tml.. So, I dun tink I got time to blog anymore cos weekend is for my Baby and Hubby.. Omg!! Tats why, today I decided to blog as long as I wan.. Haha.. While, Baby Kendrick is slping.. Hee.. Hmmm.. Quite happy tat finally i can go out to work le, hab some freedom.. Yeah!! Cos, been a caged bird for 5mths le.. Wow!! It's noble to be a MUM!! If, not for baby, tink I will be shopping, chilling, clubbing, dancing, tanning, drinking, singing away... Laaalaaalaaa.. Yup, again I muz remind gals out ther, tink twice before you act wor, or else ur freedom will be gone like tt.. And, try not to kill a life if possible.. You noe wad I mean rite??

Ok, out of topic le.. I was saying abt my new job.. It's a 9am-6pm, Mon-Fri, P.A. cum Customer Service to G.M. position, salary 1.7k (under 3mths probation) which means it might rise after probation.. Hee.. Looking forward to tat.. The company is GPN Asia Pte Ltd, its a joint venture company with Singapore Post Limited (SingPost), what the company does is to print in Singapore and distribute to the region.. Sounds quite good rite?? Haha.. But, the location of my workplace damn sianz lo.. It's at Changi ther, and you need a pass to go in if u r a visitor.. Haiz.. So, I am trapped in my workplace also.. Only can eat in the foodcourt, not like in town or where you still can choose fastfood and if hab time can even shop ard if ther is SALES!! Haha.. So, actually, its quite a sad case la.. Humph...

Not happy cos I bu se de Baby Kendrick to be taken care by the BabySitter.. Very Dilemma rite?? Haiz.. But, luckily the Babysitter give mi a sense of security cos they had been Babysitting for more than 20yrs le.. There are 2 babysitters and they are sisters.. Cool rite?? Haha.. So, actually putting Kendrick ther is quite safe juz tat I dun bear to leave him.. Haiz.. I am really beri contradicting.. But, again muz let him indepence, otherwise next time he always stick to me.. Hmmm.. Well, enough of my new work and feelings for Baby le.. I had uploaded some cute pics of Baby Kendrick.. ENJOY!!

Baby ar, wad u eating in ur mouth?? Why dun let Mummy see??

Eeeee.. Baby, how many times Mummy say dun suck ur fingers??

Yes, good boy!! Like ur new toy ma?? Sadly, u cant ride yet cos u too small size le.. This is for 1yr old baby lehz.. Haha.. Hopefully, u can ride soon.. ^__^

Baby, U look like a gal lehz.. Haha.. Mummy, beri bad hor U changing den Mummy disturb U.. Hee..

**************Singing Song To Baby Kendrick*************

Michelle blogged on Thursday, January 31, 2008
@ 11:00 AM



HUBBY & WIFEY

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

LUV MY ONLY HUBBY N KENDRICK!!
Out-Going
Friendly
ImPatienCe
Crappy

LOVES

GoiN 2 e BeaCh
SuN-TanNing
ClUbBing N PuBBing
K-ing
DanCing
ShOpPiNg
BuGiS STreEt
FaR eAsT PlaZa
PlaY PooL
SurF NeT
BuBbleTea
Beancurd
Ice Milo
Ribena
Cam-whoring

Dearie Blogs

Angeline
WeiJin
Eileen
Angelia(Meiz)
Amelia(Meiz)
Evon
Seline- HuiYun

Online BlogShopZ

女人我最大
The Empress Closet
Knotty-Bicsie
Day & Night Closet
Banana House
Cheap Sales
trendy in stock
Gals Street
PLay Box
RunAway Diva
My Glamour Place

PRECIOUS

Trina ~ BaoBei
WeiJin ~ Jin
Angeline ~ Angel
LeeKay ~ Kay
LiShan ~ Shan
Clarissa ~ Sa
Amelia ~ Lia
Angelia~ Meiz
Jennifer ~ Jenn

BITCHING ARD




NOW PLAYING



HISTORY

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

CREDITS

designer: jerlin.
picture by & image host: photobucket.
PS: Thanks to Angeline Tang for her help to post tis Blog..