~Michelle, Albert & Kendrick~!!
~My Labour Process~

Hmmm... Wanna type down my labour process FOR UR PEEPS INFO.. GIVING BIRTH IS DEFINITELY NOT EASY!! BUT, IT IS WORTHWHILE FOR UR LIL ONES!!

5.30am --> I wake up, bath, make sure my bag is all ready to go.. Call my Hubby to wake up and prepare..

6.15am --> We went to th nearest coffeeshop tat is open to hab our breakfast..

6.45am --> We hitch on e cab.. On our way to Mount Alvernia Hospital..

7.00am --> We reach Mt Alvernia, and I was admitted into e labour ward...

7.15am --> I was given something like a jab to clear my bowel movements...

7.45am --> The nurse started to poke a needle which is suppose o be a drip on my left hand near e fingers there..

7.45am to 9.00am --> The contractions haben started kicking off... **Haiz**

9.00am --> My gynae came N burst my water bag...

9.15am --> I start to feel contractons.. Still bearable.. Feel like cramps.. The nurse teach me how to use the laughing gas.. For ue info, it wont make U laugh.. Juz helps to relieve pain.. =)

10.00am --> I start to feel increasing pain.. There is a machine besides mi which will indicates the level of contractions.. The higher e number, e more painful it is... Now, e highest number is abt 30 to 40.. Which means my cervic is open till ard 3 to 4cm... Whenever, I see e meter number increases till beri high, I breathe e laughing gas..

11.00am --> The number as come to 70.. I cant bear e pain le.. I ask for a painkiller jab.. It helps to reduce 50% of the pain.. **Well, it does helps a little**

11.45am --> The pain is totally unbearable.. I wanna take epidural but I haben reach 21yrs old cant sign e consentment paper.. OMG!! The pain was like hell.. OMG!!

12.00pm --> My cervic hab open till 9.5cm le.. OMG!! Den e nurse juz call e doctor.. JUZ CALLED E DOCTOR!! OMG!!

12.15pm --> I feel like passing motion le.. Which means baby is ready to come out le.. OMG!! I keep pushing N pushing.. But my gynae, haben arrive so I CANT PUSH!! **Wad the ...**

12.30pm --> Baby is COMING OUT!! But, my gynae still haben arrive yet!! **Fainted**

12.50pm --> My gynae juz arrived.. It took him abt 1hr to arrive.. OMG!!

12.59pm --> After a few push... Baby Kendrick is finally born into tis world!! Hubby, burst into tears of joy.. And, I was drowsy due to the laughing gas... Cos I was in such great pain tat I inhale lotsa laughing gas which makes mi feel dizzy..

1.01pm --> My gynae was doing my stitches but I dun feel any pain at all.. I feel beri My lil angel is looking at mi N I am looking at him.. The nurse measure his weigh N etc.. Wrap him up.. Hubby, took Kendrick 1st pic and carry him into my arms.. Looking at him, all e pain were WORTHWHILE!! His little fingers...toes... so cute!!

Wow.. Not easy... I am a Mommy now!!

1.45pm --> I was push into my ward.. And, I started to msg all my besties N buddies.. Hoping they could come N share my joy wid mi...=)

2.30pm --> After replying to most of my peeps, I took a short nap... **Beri tired** After all, I had used up all my energy to give birth to Baby Kendrick...

6pm to 11.30pm --> Everyone started coming into my ward.. My family, my hubby's family, my peeps.... All e attention were on Baby Kendrick.. =) My peeps care alot abt mi also.. Buy chicken essence, gifts, DOM & etc...

Finally, after a super long and memorable day, I can take a good rest.. **Good Nitex**

*+*+*+*+I GREATLY APPRECIATE THOSE WHO CAME TO SHARE WID ME MY BUNDLE OF JOY!!*+*+*+*+

Michelle blogged on Monday, September 24, 2007
@ 5:00 PM



HUBBY & WIFEY

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

LUV MY ONLY HUBBY N KENDRICK!!
Out-Going
Friendly
ImPatienCe
Crappy

LOVES

GoiN 2 e BeaCh
SuN-TanNing
ClUbBing N PuBBing
K-ing
DanCing
ShOpPiNg
BuGiS STreEt
FaR eAsT PlaZa
PlaY PooL
SurF NeT
BuBbleTea
Beancurd
Ice Milo
Ribena
Cam-whoring

Dearie Blogs

Angeline
WeiJin
Eileen
Angelia(Meiz)
Amelia(Meiz)
Evon
Seline- HuiYun

Online BlogShopZ

女人我最大
The Empress Closet
Knotty-Bicsie
Day & Night Closet
Banana House
Cheap Sales
trendy in stock
Gals Street
PLay Box
RunAway Diva
My Glamour Place

PRECIOUS

Trina ~ BaoBei
WeiJin ~ Jin
Angeline ~ Angel
LeeKay ~ Kay
LiShan ~ Shan
Clarissa ~ Sa
Amelia ~ Lia
Angelia~ Meiz
Jennifer ~ Jenn

BITCHING ARD




NOW PLAYING



HISTORY

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

CREDITS

designer: jerlin.
picture by & image host: photobucket.
PS: Thanks to Angeline Tang for her help to post tis Blog..