~Michelle, Albert & Kendrick~!!
~The Day We Met~

Last yr on tis day, 27th Sept, is e day my Hubby N I knew each other.. ^_^ Time really flies.. And now, I am already a Mommy!!! Omg!! I cant believe it to be so soon also.. And my Hubby been thru e whole labour process wid me...

************************************FLASH BACK**********************************

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~ONE YEAR AGO!!!~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

Gotta noe my Hubby at MOS... It was a wednesday nitex.. Which means is Ladies Nitex!!! As usual, I went clubbing wid my besties N some guys frenz for hers... I still remember it was a last min thingy for mi... I was out shopping tat dae, wasn't really prepare to club but I juz go wid a black colour bare-back, a jean shorts N a pair of pink leopard design heels and strips to tie ard my ankle.. Tink U gals will noe wad I mean.. As for guys, try to imagine... =) Tat was my dressing for e dae...

As usual, we hit e R&B dance floor at abt 12am... When e music start to be nice... Dance....Dance... Shake... Shake.... Den, I feel like smoking (but i quit now le, cos of Baby), wanna light mt cigarettes but found out my lighter no fuel le.. **SHIT** Then, one of Kay's guy fren (forgot his name le..Hee..) Approaches my Hubby's fren N ask him for lighter, sadly he dun smoke, so he got e lighter from my Hubby instead N pass it to my guy friend.. After I light up, my guy fren pass it back to him...

As we dance N dance, somehow I was dancing beside my Hubby le.. As a gesture, I tap his shoulder, he turn ard, den I thank him for lending mi e lighter.. Den i turn back, N continue my dance.. Den he tap my shoulder, I turn ard, den he start to introduce himself N his fren... And at tat point, he inroduce himself as "Levin", his clubbing name i guess.. The name was quite cool.. But, frankly speaking, I wasn't beri interested in him as I tot he was a malay.. Haha.. Cos it was dark, and he was beri dark as well.. LOL.. Den nvm, his dressing sense also sucks.. LOL.. He wore a beige knitted long sleeve (round-neck de), a pair of jeans N leather shoes.. So, sfter introducing i dun bother abt them.. And i guess, he knew i wasn't interested.. Den he walk away... =P

After awhile, he came back wid his fren N dance near us again.. I dun bother... Den they get out N in of e dance floor like 2 to 3 times... Tink they went drinking.. But, my clubbing mates N I were on e dance floor THE WHOLE NITEX LONG..... Hee.. Finally, at abt 3am, I start to feel tired le, cos I am wearing high heels.. Then, my Hubby approaches mi again.. He offers mi a drink, as he said he saw mi dancing e whole nitex non-stop muz be thristy... Hmmm.. I tot... Tat was sweet of him... I was tinking sharing my drink wid kay.. Cos she wanna try Long Island Tea, she nv drink before.. Haha.. Den, he order a jug of Long Island Tea instead of a glass.. I was impress by his generousity.. Gals, as u noe guys offer s drink is already beri generous, yet he offers a jug!! After tat, I change my view on him..

As we drink, we chat as well... Den, kay decided to go back n dance after e drink, but I was too tired N my feet is straining... But, no seats for mi it was damn crowded.. I tot of sitting outside e club near e carpark... Surprisely, he offers to accompany mi out, as he said it is dangerous for a gal to go outside alone... I was tinking tat was beri sweet of him to do tat... We chatted happily at e road side... And found out he is 28yrs old.. But he dun look like lo.. Look like 24 or 25 only... Den he guess I am 22 or 23yrs old.. Sob Sob.. Nvm, means i look mature.. We chatted till e club closes, N our frenz all came out.. Its time to go le.. He offers to send mi back home... I declined cos I juz gotto noe him, dunno wad he might up to also.. Better be safe den sorry rite?? Den, he said, den u reach home call or msg mi so tat i noe u r home safely.. I am really beri impressed by him.. My impression of him totally changed..

I reach home, send him a msg to tell him i am home safely le.. We exchanged a few sms, and I ask him out e next day for a movie wid kay N one of his guy fren... He agreed!! =)

*****************************************************************************************************************

TiILL NOW, I NEVER REGRET KNOWING MY HUBBY!!!

******************************************************************************************************************








Michelle blogged on Thursday, September 27, 2007
@ 2:45 PM



HUBBY & WIFEY

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

LUV MY ONLY HUBBY N KENDRICK!!
Out-Going
Friendly
ImPatienCe
Crappy

LOVES

GoiN 2 e BeaCh
SuN-TanNing
ClUbBing N PuBBing
K-ing
DanCing
ShOpPiNg
BuGiS STreEt
FaR eAsT PlaZa
PlaY PooL
SurF NeT
BuBbleTea
Beancurd
Ice Milo
Ribena
Cam-whoring

Dearie Blogs

Angeline
WeiJin
Eileen
Angelia(Meiz)
Amelia(Meiz)
Evon
Seline- HuiYun

Online BlogShopZ

女人我最大
The Empress Closet
Knotty-Bicsie
Day & Night Closet
Banana House
Cheap Sales
trendy in stock
Gals Street
PLay Box
RunAway Diva
My Glamour Place

PRECIOUS

Trina ~ BaoBei
WeiJin ~ Jin
Angeline ~ Angel
LeeKay ~ Kay
LiShan ~ Shan
Clarissa ~ Sa
Amelia ~ Lia
Angelia~ Meiz
Jennifer ~ Jenn

BITCHING ARD




NOW PLAYING



HISTORY

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

CREDITS

designer: jerlin.
picture by & image host: photobucket.
PS: Thanks to Angeline Tang for her help to post tis Blog..