~Michelle, Albert & Kendrick~!!
~It's Friday!!~

Finally weekend is coming le.. ITP still got 5 weeks to go.. GamBuTei!! Tis past 1 mth nth special happen.. On e weekdaes do ITP, weekends accompany my Hubby.. Like tat lo.. Hmmm.. No life rite? =(

Oh ya, I went for our graduation ceremony on the 22nd May 2007. I was invited by Weijin as a guest.. Hee.. Den I "Ke Zhuan" wear the robe as if i am graduated.. LOL.. Thou by right i am suppose to graduate wid them.. Bud sadly, I repeat 1 more sem.. =( So now, doin ITP lo.. Bud nevertheless, I enjoyed myself alot wid my poly buddies..

After e whole graduation thingy, we went to "The Village" at Hereen to celebrate.. Talking abt all e stupid N funny things tat happen during those 3 yrs of our poly life.. Tinking abt it, time really flies.. Having out 'O' level was like yesterdae.. Den now graduated le.. Thou i still got 5 weeks to go.. Bud, I still tink time really flies.. =)

Dae by Dae, time juz slip past us.. Hmmm.. Time keep on moving on N on, it wont stop!! So, I feel tat we shud really make full use of our time.. No matter is it wid our frenz or family N Cherish those ard us.. =)

*+*+*+*+Signin oFF~Michelle*+*+*+*+

Michelle blogged on Saturday, June 9, 2007
@ 1:00 AM



HUBBY & WIFEY

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

LUV MY ONLY HUBBY N KENDRICK!!
Out-Going
Friendly
ImPatienCe
Crappy

LOVES

GoiN 2 e BeaCh
SuN-TanNing
ClUbBing N PuBBing
K-ing
DanCing
ShOpPiNg
BuGiS STreEt
FaR eAsT PlaZa
PlaY PooL
SurF NeT
BuBbleTea
Beancurd
Ice Milo
Ribena
Cam-whoring

Dearie Blogs

Angeline
WeiJin
Eileen
Angelia(Meiz)
Amelia(Meiz)
Evon
Seline- HuiYun

Online BlogShopZ

女人我最大
The Empress Closet
Knotty-Bicsie
Day & Night Closet
Banana House
Cheap Sales
trendy in stock
Gals Street
PLay Box
RunAway Diva
My Glamour Place

PRECIOUS

Trina ~ BaoBei
WeiJin ~ Jin
Angeline ~ Angel
LeeKay ~ Kay
LiShan ~ Shan
Clarissa ~ Sa
Amelia ~ Lia
Angelia~ Meiz
Jennifer ~ Jenn

BITCHING ARD




NOW PLAYING



HISTORY

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

CREDITS

designer: jerlin.
picture by & image host: photobucket.
PS: Thanks to Angeline Tang for her help to post tis Blog..